Okay, you guys will have to forgive me for skipping over the past 9 months of my life. Huh, 9 months, ironic. I have been through quite a bit. I will give you a brief overview, but then I am moving on to the present.
When we last "communicated", I was in heaven. Joel and I dated and spent a wonderful time together. We spent Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and every day in between together. In January, we got a house that his dad gave us and began he remodeling process... In March, we found out I was pregnant. In April, we miscarried. We spent 4th of July with my family. In August, we broke up because I found out he was dabbling in some heavy drugs. We got back together. In September we broke up because he was verbally abusive, and I got a brief period of bravery and left him. In October, I decided to stand up to him about his drug problem and his abuse towards me and he dumped me saying that I was too good for him.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment